Monday 4 July 2016

Novel Industrial Application - Reversed Engineering Worksheet

Do you think your product, building, or system would work if manufactured?
The modified I-beam has a similar cost with the commercial I-beam that gives better mechanical performance in terms of fatigue loading. Apart from that, it requires least modification to the current manufacturing process. Therefore, I think modified I-beam will work pretty well if manufactured and sell into the market. 

Do you think that you could raise funds to pay for manufacturing? How would you go about raising funds?
I think this ideal will attract a lot of interest from people working in the construction industry. I will prepare a proposal and submit to the respective company to ask for their collaboration on this project. Apart from that, I can also upload my work onto the fund raising website to ask for donation from the public or potential investor.  

Do you think that many engineers explore solutions from nature into their inventions?
I think many engineers adapt solution from the nature into their work nowadays. The solutions found from the nature is environmentally friendly and able to interlink with other system to form a ecosystem-alike working environment which helps to save cost and reduce shutdown frequency. 


No comments:

Post a Comment