Monday 18 April 2016

Team Member Introduction - William Chia Wei Qian


Biography

Hi, you guys can call me William. My basic info just right above, if you want know further… I’m SINGLE & AVAILABLE. I’m the biggest music lover, not only K-POP but mostly love all kind of music genres like pop, house, Hip Hop, R&B, rock and etc. I did buy a very expensive headphone and a DAP (digital audio player) for me to enjoy greater sound taste when playing my favorite music.


I am mostly using Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and etc as my social media tools, but actually it is my first time ever making a post into a blog in my life. Oh yeah, I’m now a rookie blogger.  Hope you (viewers) can enjoy our blog.

Personal details

Name : Chia Wei Qian

Background : Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Chemical Engineering


Horoscope : Cancer (Please guys, I’m not having that cancer)

No comments:

Post a Comment